Dec 18, 2014

Holiday Dresses Kids Fashion Fireflies 2015

Holiday Dresses Kids Fashion Fireflies 2015 Fashion Fist 9 Holiday Dresses Kids Fashion Fireflies 2015
Every year at Christmas my kids get to wear new clothes according to current fashiontrends . Children tend to get new costumes and Miss Jade gets a new Christmas dress. It has been tradition since she was a child. My mom always made me a new dress for Christmas. And I wanted to continue that tradition with my children. Especially since new clothes always shout “New Photos”. And since it has been two years since I had aphoto shoot with three children together very well dressed; I thought it was abouttime! So I started looking adorable outfits for children to dress up in our new photo shoot.I wanted something nice and all the dresses for children. However, casual enough to not fight me when I wanted to take. Chasing Fireflies has an impressive line of suits and coats all look stunning and come in a variety of sizes for children. I was able to find some good choices for my older children. Jonathan made pinstripe suit and Talmage got Suit Mod. Then we completed the look with nice white shirts and ties matching Chasing fireflies too. What I loved is that the costumes are not restrictive. They were comfortable for children to wear and just loved them! And as the boys are boys, who were crawling all over the place and they were still very happy with their costumesI especially loved the costumes adjustable waist! Every time I meet with pants that arelong enough for my children while the waist is too big. And my kids hate wearing seat. So the adjustable waist was a lifesaver such! The pants have to install everything without children pinch belt …!

No comments:

Post a Comment