Oct 8, 2014

Oriental Trading Review

One of my best friends just started his first year of teaching. He asked me if I had any suggestions of where he could go to get things for his classroom at a good price and I told him that he needed to check out Oriental Trading before going anywhere else. They have so many amazing decorations, manipulatives, rewards and supplies. I ordered him a set of Personalized 72 pc. Mega Pencil Assortment. He loves them and was so surprised with all of the personalized options that Oriental Trading has to offer.

Recently my son started his second year of preschool! He loves school and with a new school year starting I have been focusing on creating more hands on activities for him to develop his academic skills. Oriental Trading has a fabulous selection of school and craft supplies that are perfect for hands on learning!
I used Clothespins and Square Metallic Brads along with paint cards from our local hardware store. I put different amounts of brads in each color and then attached the corresponding numbers onto the clothespins. My son loves using them to practice his numbers. He has been getting much better at his number recognition and counting. The clothespins also help develop fine motor skills, which are so important for toddlers.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment