Oct 29, 2014

Portland Electric Outdoor, Fall Tools for the Yard and More!

We’re about a month into the fall season but that doesn’t mean it’s too late to stock up on electric lawn care tools! Especially when they’re part of a new line of products available from Harbor Freight Tools. We have some great items available just in time to help you tidy up your lawn, driveway, gutter and backyard quickly and easily. This new line of outdoor electric tools from Portland Outdoor makes cleaning up leaves, cutting hedges, and trimming grass so simple, you’ll never think of them as chores again.
3-in-1 Electric Blower, Vacuum, Mulcher (Item #: 62337)
image_25364
Versatile and efficient, the Electric Blower Vacuum Mulcher is practically a whole set of lawn care tools in one! Clearing your driveway of leaves is literally a breeze with this lightweight tool and the $49.99 price tag is pretty lightweight too. When you need to switch over to a vacuum to clean up grass clippings or sawdust, you can do so with the simple flip of a switch. That’s right, no tools required! Plus, with two speed settings, you can tackle big jobs just as easily as small ones. But no matter if you’re using the blower, vacuum or mulcher setting, the 3-in-1 electric tool runs at a pleasantly quiet 84-97 decibels.
“I picked up this tool when I first saw it come into the catalog at Harbor Freight Tools and boy howdy am I glad I did. I didn’t have much use for a lawn vacuum or a blower but I sure did need a tool for mulchifying my yard. Every year I wasted quite a bit on buying store brand mulch when I could have just been making my own from whatever random debris like leaves and deer droppings happened to end up in my yard. I’ve been mulching all week long and my neighbors have started coming up to me asking where they can get such a magical mulching tool and I’m sending them right back over to Harbor Freight Tools. Thanks Harbor Freight Tools, you are my go to Mulch Tool guys!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment